Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TwentyTwelve November Haul ♥

TwentyTwelve November Haul ♥ 
 Finally after long time I shopped like crazy!! Ahhhh~! My Moneeeyyy ~~ (Dont worry Roje, money goes & comes someday :] ) I'm super have about the things ii got ! i know kinda expensive but WORTH it YEY!

As you guys see on the picture i've got:

  1. Clarisonic Mia
  2. Back Bag
  3. Sweater
  4. Gun's & Roses sweater 
  5. Skull Sweater
Let me tell you a little bit about thesee stuffs ^_^
 I guess you guys are familiar with Clarisonic Mia.This thing was my in wishlist from ages && finally i got hand on this. So freaking HK$950! I know everyone in youtube is raving about this thing. I'm going through BAD acne this days & i seriously  hate ACNEE! What it does is that it Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds,Works with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores,Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers.
So that's why i wannted to buy badly. While using it for the first time i was little nervous xD but it's okey noww. Hope my  Clarisonic Mia helps my acne to go away *fingercrossed* 
I want to makee videooo in youtube instead of writing blogg! sad facee :((




I'm so in love with neutral color this days. It's neutral so it suits in everything >< .I got the Back Bag and Sweater from MongKok HK$50 each. Sometimes I can get good stuff in cheap also So Happyy :D. I dun really like most of the stuff there because it's not good enough i mean the quality. 

Cool Sweaters from CottonOn HK$350 for 2.Sweaters are so soft! Very Trendy,Causal & Edgyy? I lovee it ~



That's it for my blog today! See you guyss soon ^__^

-Rojee ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment