Friday, September 14, 2012

Thrifted Tee ft Lita Outfit

 Fashion is something that you make & wear by your own willing
I live in Hong Kong & they don't have any thrifing like they have in States . I love shopping & thrifting clothes haunting for cheap & good clothes. I usually go to a shop called UNO? (idk i forgot) who sells good clothes which is kinda affordable & good looking. Sometimes they have branded clothes like h&m , f21 , old navy, nike etc. What this shop does is that , the clothes from States which is in sale & still people doesnt buy so they import their clothes here in HK & sell them. Btw it's not secondhand , It's good as new.



I saw alot of skull tee in tumblr, h&m, urban outfiters, topshop etc & I dint got hand to pick them up so I went UNO in boys section and picked black tee. I searched SKULL TEE DIY in youtube. There were lots of tutorial showing you how to do skull tee. I tried making it and I DID IT.!






No comments:

Post a Comment